The Governance Facilitator(s) and the MakerDAO Smart Contracts Domain Team have placed an executive proposal into the voting system. MKR Holders should vote for this proposal if they support the following alterations to the Maker Protocol.
If this executive proposal passes the following changes will occur within the Maker Protocol:
- COMP-A Maximum Debt Ceiling will be increased from 10 million DAI to 30 million DAI.
- ZRX-A Maximum Debt Ceiling will be increased from 5 million DAI to 10 million DAI.
- YFI-A Maximum Debt Ceiling will be increased from 45 million DAI to 75 million DAI.
- April Budgets for the Real-World Finance (RWF-001), Governance (GOV-001), and Risk (RISK-001) Core Units will be distributed.
- 40,000 DAI to RWF-001
- 80,000 DAI to GOV-001
- 100,500 DAI to RISK-001
Voting for this executive proposal will place your MKR in support of the changes and additions outlined above.
Unless otherwise noted, the changes and additions listed above are subject to the GSM Pause Delay. This means that if this executive proposal passes, the changes and additions listed above will only become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired. The GSM Pause Delay is currently set to 48 hours.
This executive proposal does not include an office-hours modifier and can be executed immediately once the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
If this executive proposal does not pass within 30 days then it will expire and can no longer have any effect on the Maker Protocol.
Increase COMP-A Maximum Debt Ceiling
Increase ZRX-A Maximum Debt Ceiling
Increase YFI-A Maximum Debt Ceiling
Provide April Core Unit Budgets
- 40,000 DAI transfered to 0x73f09254a81e1F835Ee442d1b3262c1f1d7A13ff for the Real-World Finance (RWF-001) Core Unit Budget
- 80,000 DAI transfered to 0x73f09254a81e1F835Ee442d1b3262c1f1d7A13ff for the Governance (GOV-001) Core Unit Budget
- 100,500 DAI transfered to 0xd98ef20520048a35EdA9A202137847A62120d2d9 for the Risk (RISK-001) Core Unit Budget
Community debate on these topics can be found on the MakerDAO governance forum. Please review any linked threads to inform your position before voting.
Additionally, these changes may have been discussed further in recent Governance calls. Video for these calls is available to review.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.