The Maker Foundation Interim Governance Facilitator has placed an Executive Vote into the voting system, which will enable the community to approve the following alterations to the protocol:
- Raise the Dai Debt Ceiling by 25 million to 150 million Dai
- Set the Dai Savings Rate Spread to 0%
- Set the Sai Stability Fee to 9.5%
- Lower the minimum Surplus Auction bid to 2%
- Set the Governance Security Module Delay to 24 hours
The MakerDAO community is moving forward with an Executive Vote to determine whether it will enact the changes established by the previous Governance Polls.
Voting for this proposal will place your MKR in support of implementing the rate changes outlined above.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance Risk Framework: Governing MakerDAO
Demos, help and instructional material for the Governance Dashboard can be found at Awesome MakerDAO.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.