The Maker Foundation Interim Governance Facilitator has placed an Executive Vote into the voting system which will enable the community to approve the following alterations to the protocol as outlined in these Polls:
- Raise the WBTC Debt Ceiling and Risk Premium
- Lower the Base Rate from 0.25% to 0%
- MIP10c9-SP1 Proposal: Whitelist DeFi Saver on ETHUSD Oracle
- MIP10c9-SP2 Proposal: Whitelist DeFi Saver on BATUSD Oracle
- MIP10c9-SP3 Proposal: Whitelist DeFi Saver on WBTCUSD Oracle
- MIP10c9-SP4 Proposal: Whitelist MCDEX on ETH/USD Oracle
- MIP10c14-SP1 Appoint Kyber Network as Light Feed
- MIP10c14-SP2 Proposal: Appoint Infura as Light Feed
- MIP10c14-SP3 Proposal: Appoint Etherscan as Light Feed
- MIP10c14-SP4 Proposal: Appoint Gitcoin as a Light Feed
And in this forum thread:
Therefore, voting for this Executive will:
- Add multiple Oracle Feeds
- Raise the USDC-A Stability Fee to 1% to 4%
- Raise the USDC-A Debt Ceiling from 20 to 40 Million
- Raise the WBTC-A Stability Fee from 1% to 2%
- Raise the WBTC-A Debt Ceiling from 10 million to 20 million
- Lower the Base Rate from 0.25% to 0% which, in conjunction with the Base Rate change, will set the following Stability Fees:
- ETH-A: 0.0%
- WBTC-A: 2%
- BAT-A: 0.0%
- KNC-A: 4%
- ZRX-A: 4%
- USDC-A: 4%
- USDC-B: 50%
- TUSD-A: 0%
The MakerDAO community is moving forward with an Executive Vote to determine whether it will enact the changes established by the previous Governance Polls.
Voting for this proposal will place your MKR in support of implementing the changes outlined above.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance Risk Framework: Governing MakerDAO.
Demos, help and instructional material for the Governance Dashboard can be found at Awesome MakerDAO.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 16:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.