The Maker Foundation Interim Governance Facilitator has placed an Executive Vote into the voting system, which will enable the community to approve a series of alterations to the protocol:
- Debt Ceiling Adjustment:
- Lower the Sai Debt Ceiling by 25 million to 95 million Sai
- Raise the Dai ETH Debt Ceiling by 25 million to 75 million Dai
- Dai Savings Rate Adjustment:
- Raise the DSR by 2% to a new total of 4%
- Sai Stability Fee Adjustment
- Lower the Sai Stability Fee by 1% to a new total of 3%
This change was discussed in the Governance call on Thursday, December 5, 2019. Please review the Video, Audio, Transcript (delayed by 24 to 48 hours), and the forum discussion to inform your position before voting.
Voting for this proposal will place your MKR in support of the changes outlined above.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance Risk Framework: Governing MakerDAO
Demos, help and instructional material for the Governance Dashboard can be found at Awesome MakerDAO.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.