The Governance Facilitator(s) and the Maker Foundation Smart Contracts Team have placed an Executive Vote into the voting system. MKR Holders should vote for this proposal if they support the following proposals relating to MakerDAO.
January 2021 Governance Cycle Bundle
As per MIP3: Governance Cycle, this bundle consists of the proposals included in the MIPs monthly governance poll. The monthly poll for January has passed and these proposals can now be confirmed via this executive vote. The included proposals are as follows:
Maker Improvement Proposals
- Declaration of Intent - Governance Communications Domain (MIP13c3-SP7) - Discussion
- Onboarding Sébastien Derivaux to the Risk Domain (MIP7c3-SP5) - Discussion
- Onboarding Sam MacPherson to the Smart Contracts Domain (MIP7c3-SP6) - Discussion
- Onboarding JuanJuan to the Operational Support Domain (MIP28c7-SP2) - Discussion
Therefore, if this Executive proposal passes the following will occur:
- MIP30: Farmable cUSDC Adapter (CropJoin) will move to Accepted status.
- MIP13c3-SP7: Governance Communications will move to Accepted status.
- MIP7c3-SP5: Domain Team Onboarding (Risk Domain Team) will move to Accepted status.
- Sébastien Derivaux will be onboarded as a Risk Domain Team Facilitator.
- MIP7c3-SP6: Domain Team Onboarding (Smart Contracts Domain Team) will move to Accepted status.
- Sam MacPherson will be onboarded as a Smart Contracts Domain Team Facilitator.
- MIP28c7-SP2: Subproposal for Operational Support Domain Facilitator Onboarding will move to Accepted status.
- @juanjuan will be onboarded as an Operational Support Facilitator.
If this executive vote does not pass within 30 days then it will expire and have no effect on the Maker Protocol, even if it should later pass.
Community debate on these topics can be found on the MakerDAO governance forum. Please review any linked threads to inform your position before voting.
Additionally, these changes may have been discussed further in recent Governance calls. Video for these calls is available to review.
Voting for this proposal will place your MKR in support of implementing the changes outlined above.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.