June saw a number of Maker Governance polls and votes, and several community updates in the Maker Forum, including those regarding MakerDAO Core Units and their budgets. The Maker Foundation, meanwhile, continued to focus on its dissolution, making quick progress in completing its remaining administrative tasks. There’s much more to cover, but first, let’s take a look at the latest figures from daistats.com as of July 1, 2021, 9:30 a.m. PT.
DeFi’s open platforms mean that anyone can research the initiatives available in the space, and then get involved in the best communities.
With interest in crypto and blockchain soaring, more people are asking how to use DeFi. New apps are making that process easier for beginners and experts alike.
The books suggested explore the history and significance of blockchain tech, which draws on early internet technologies and insights from various disciplines.
As unique, transferable blockchain assets, NFTs serve a range of use cases. Here are five new ways they’re making a difference in the ways we live, work, and play.
Maker Protocol Technical Documentation
Everything—everything—you need to know about the Maker Protocol exists in (highly technical) documentation. Get your geek on!
MakerDAO’s Developer Guides help anyone integrate with Maker’s smart contracts, SDKs, APIs, products, and partners. Bookmark the guides and review them anytime.
Governance Polls and Executive Votes in June 2021
- June 28: Governance Poll: Parameter Changes Proposal - MakerDAO Open Market Committee
- June 21: Governance Polls: Signal Requests, Greenlight Polls
- June 20: Executive Vote: Flash Mint Implementation, Debt Floor Changes
- June 14: Governance Polls: Onboarding Polls, Parameter Polls, and more
- June 13: Executive Vote: Parameter Changes, Oracle Whitelisting, Other Changes
- June 7: Governance Polls: Onboarding Real-World Assets, Parameter Changes, and more
- June 4: Executive Vote: June Core Unit Budget Distributions, Other Changes
Miss This? Maker Governance Review: May 2021
The Maker community hosts weekly governance Q & A sessions. All are welcome to attend and learn more about how Maker governance works.
To stay current on governance, risk, and community issues, bookmark the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar. Newcomers to Maker might want to review our series of posts on the MakerDAO Governance Risk Framework.
To stay current on Maker Community meetings, bookmark the MakerDAO Community Playlist on YouTube.
Learn More About MakerDAO!